Another month is over and, again, many things happened @ Nanolive:
– Images taken by Chris with our cell explorer are participating to a photo contest @ EPFL. The exhibition will take place in the SV hall, GO THERE AND VOTE FOR US: http://wiki.epfl.ch/call-for-images! You’ll recognise the winner :-)!!
– The website is getting progressively richer of images and videos as you can see on our gallery (http://2018.nanolive.ch/cell-gallery/)
– Chris is testing and we are soon going to delight you with amazing demo videos;
– We officially inscribed as exhibitors to a huge conference in US: ASCB2014. We’ll have booth 1050, if you are around on the east coast, do not hesitate to contact us! We’ll be exposing there from December 7th to the 10th to then move by car toward Boston… We will be more than happy to stop wherever you want on the way for a little demo!
– Next Tuesday a NEW NANONIGHT is taking place! Come to visit us @ Nanolive HQ starting @ 7PM! We are looking forward to meeting you all!
Sad to say but in two days, November 2nd, will be the day of the Dead, so, I prepared a sort of animated video of our last HIT: Die-cell-die-FAST… The poor one died of cold (room temperature) after being taken out of the incubator… 🙁 ENJOY its last minutes of life (the real video is more than 30′ long…)… Ok… the animation is a bit pathetic… sorry… I’ll improve my skills… Promise!